ISU Performing Arts Center
Music, dance, theatre, lectures and more bring the communities of Idaho State University and southeastern Idaho together in one spectacular locale: the $34 million L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center. Built primarily with the generous support of hundreds of private donors, the 123,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art complex debuted in October 2004. It crowns a Pocatello hilltop that offers vistas as inspiring as the artists who perform here. We invite you to join ISU in celebrating the performing arts in Idaho.
- Size: 123,000 square feet
- Highest point: Barbara J. Marshall Rotunda, 83 ft. 2 in.
- Amount of electrical wiring: 1 million feet (about 189 miles)
- Acreage: 16.8
- Number of bricks used:about 280,000
- Heaviest acoustic panels: two, at about 36,000 pounds each